Moved Mountains

Banner - Mt Trio, Stirling Range National Park, Western Australia - (c) 2007

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The Life of Brian

Well, in my search for answers about Brian McLaren I haven't actually got very far, so far. But here is a link to an interview with Brian by the fellas at The Next Wave (which is a good, online read for those interested in the Emerging phenomenon).

Now my question about this interview is - when talking about hell etc. was Brian being deliberately cagey?

Now I also heard that Brian is a great guy - Scot McKnight reveals more of Brian's character and ways here (this was a really thought provoking post and I am thankful to Scot for it).

I also want to be clear that I am never, in any questions I ask, calling into account Brian's character.

I am really going to have to hurry up and read The Church on the Other Side [I called it something else yesterday, but that is what I meant:)] - but gotta finish Becoming Conversant with the Emerging Church first.

I can see this becoming a bit of a series - which I am finding is a good thing when it comes to blogging - gives you (me) something to think about and write about at those times I otherwise struggle to come up with ideas.

Looking forward to hearing what you have to say. Maybe you've met Brian or heard him speak.

No comments: