Moved Mountains

Banner - Mt Trio, Stirling Range National Park, Western Australia - (c) 2007

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Emerging Heresy

Well the title should get a few clicks!

Found THIS post on the EMERGING TULIP. Not sure where the author actually got this from. From the contents of it I think he made it up himself.

I posted a comment and asked where it came from but haven't received a reply as yet - somehow I don't think I will.

As an aside - this is representative of the kind of exposure I had to the emerging church early on in the piece.

http://www.sliceoflaodicea.com/archives/2006/11/the_emerging_tu.php

2 comments:

backyardmissionary said...

typically you get banned for asking question on 'slice'!

good luck - my advice is 'look away'. Those guys are as mad as meataxes

The Creature said...

That's the impression I got - a fairly blood-thirsty lot!