Moved Mountains

Banner - Mt Trio, Stirling Range National Park, Western Australia - (c) 2007

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Everything Must Change

A new initiative of Brian McLaren, this website is a social networking site with a specific purpose - promoting initiatives and events that are aimed at transforming or changing the world in which we live. It allows users to post promote and network ideas, events, campaigns etc, and sign up to support the initiatives of other users.

Here's what Brian has to say about it:


When I began researching global crises, I was interested in understanding them - but even more, I was interested in discovering what I could become and do in order to make a difference. My research led to a book, and then some friends, and then some friends and I began organizing a speaking tour. Before the tour even began, I began meeting people who said, "I feel the same responsibility and desire and hope. How can I help?" Soon, the idea for this site had emerged - a place where more and more people can become part of this process of understanding, becoming, acting, and joining together
Check it out and sign up to be a part of it HERE!

2 comments:

Duke said...

Peace be with the moderator, as well as all the readers of this message.(that is if it is not censored)
The time has come.
I am here to bring judgment to the living and the dead. The harvest is ripe.
Use the believers information network website to spread the news.

The Faithful Witness
Duke

The Creature said...

Duke, thanks for dropping by.