Moved Mountains

Banner - Mt Trio, Stirling Range National Park, Western Australia - (c) 2007

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

New African Self Help Group Video

I've just uploaded a new mini-doc showcasing Day 4 Community Aid & Development Inc's Self Help Group networks in Rwanda.

These groups are amazing in what they achieve for their members. We are trying to replicate these networks and the sustainable business projects that have come out of our experiences with these networks elsewhere in Africa (we are currently working with a community in Bungoma, Kenya and in Kampala Uganda on similar development projects).

So, check out the video!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just letting you know that I moved my blog over to wordpress. Hope you can stop by. Blessings, Robin

Anonymous said...

Just letting you know that I moved my blog over to wordpress. Hope you can stop by. Blessings, Robin